domingo, 6 de fevereiro de 2011

Um Ola dos USA =)

Hello, folks!!
It's Thati, saying hello from Lacey, WA hehe
I hope you are anxious and excited for the travel =) I'm sure that you will love London and everything there. And be prepared to walk a lot... Kelly likes walking and won't give time for you =P (joke hehe)
Well, about me, I'm fine hehe Tia Re is really right about the differences of American and British English. I remember one day that I was talking to my host mother here about Altinopolis, and I told her "city", and her: ha? ..So I changed the word, I said: "ciRy", and she said: ook. I don't know if you understood the story hehe, but it is just to show that there are differences and I sometimes have to change my British English hehe (So sorry, Tia Re hehe).
Lacey, my city here, is very beautiful *-* You see trees in all places hehe but it rains a lot too hehe My family (just host mother and host father) is nice and they like me =)
Well, my school is really big. I'm senior, and I think there are about 350 seniors (senior is the student that studies in grade 12, the last one), so it means that I'm having difficulties to make friends =/, and some american teenagers are sometimes closed and cold. In spite of all, I met two nice guys in Chemistry class hehe So, I'm not alone.
About the photo, I was in Mount Rainier, next to Lacey. As I had never seen snow, and it wouldn't snow more here, my host parents took me there to see some snow, and I have to say that it is really fantastic =)))
Well, I think that is all hehe
I see you soon, and hope that you have a great trip and enjoy a lot, because "The time runs" haha
Kisses,
Thati

Ps: Uma coisa engracada, eles nao conseguem dizer meu nome, e me chamam de "that", le-se em ingles mesmo hehe mas com um "i" no final, entao acaba sendo "thari"..nao sei se da pra entender hehe mas eh engracado. Ahh, and sorry for the invasion hehe

4 comentários:

  1. Querida That!!!

    Vc nao imagina a felicidade de ter um post seu!!!! Many thanks!

    Eu estava super preocupada com vc ai, no Eua....hahhah mas agora fico mais tranquila, parece que vc esta começando a curtir o Novo Mundo.

    Qdo puder, escreva mais sobre as diferenças do velho mundo e do novo mundo!!!hahhaha

    É muito importante para os novos viajantes terem sugestoes de vcs , grupo de 2010. Must dos in London...hahhah

    Bjo,

    God bless you!

    luv
    Tia RE

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oii Tia Re =)
    Claro, escrevo sim hehe
    Ahh, tenho certeza que eles vao amar =))
    Ahhh, eu acho que conheco a Laura, que vai tbm hehe mas acho que ela nao lembra de mim hehe Enfim, eu volto qlq dia pra postar =) Beijos

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Ahahahha oi Thati ! C: ixi...vc me conhece? vixi...eu num sei se eu lembro d vc...^^" mas nao, agora eu quero lembra ou re-conhecer vc! *O*

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Oii, desculpa, eu vi seu comentario so hoje hehe
    entaoo, sua mae eh amiga da minha mae, Carmen..ja fui na sua casa em algumas festas do pessoal da Caixa..pergunta pra ela, talvez voce se lembre hehe

    ResponderExcluir